Dans Septic Service - Sorry to hear

Dan came to my house to do a Septic inspection before we bought it,

to say he was extremely knowledgeable, and helpful would be a huge understatement.

It's a shame to hear he had run into personal, and business issues,

he had more knowledge and info to share about septic systems than any 10 guys wearing suits and sitting in offices could ever hope to.

Sorry to hear the original poster was out cash for hiring him, and hopefully his personal issues are straightened out by now.

The man really knows his stuff, and the inspection and advice was worth every penny I paid.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dans Septic Service Septic Inspection.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 24, 2016.

Comments

I've been doing business with Dan of Dan's Septic Service since 2001. Dan is VERY knowledgeable and shares his knowledge, to help homeowners get the most from their septic system.

Dan has also done quality repairs of piping for my Clients, at a very reasonable rate. I would absolutely recommend Dan!

This idiot told me that my 1250 gallon septic tank was only big enough for a 1 bedroom house when it's actually big enough for a 3-5 bedroom house.

Dans Septic Service - Shawn Berry Of Nashua, NH Is A Deceptive Person

I came across his resume online:

Every word of it is nothing but lies. I have checked out his references and was told that every time he was at work he was high on drugs and when he was arrested it took a toll out of the companies that he worked for. None of his former employers have a nice word to say about him. One former employer even told me that Shawn took from him money which he hasn't paid back. Avoid this person at all costs. Do not hire Mr. Berry.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 02, 2012.

New Boston, New Hampshire, United States #1246387

I believe it is illegal for a former employer to tell you this. It is subjective and hearsay.

You did not hire him, correct?

What are your damages? Very surprised POC Would publish this review.

why cant u all just grow the *** up and let him rest in peace and *** think about what his kids are goin through and the rest of the family...REST IN PEACE SHAWN BERRY U ARE SADLY MISSED BY MANY

Shawn E. Berry

Obituary

Guest Book

6 entries

"Love you dad you will be forever remembered by so many..."

- James Berry

The Guest Book is expired.

Restore the Guest Book

Shawn E. Berry of Nashua, NH

Shawn E. Berry, of Nashua, NH, died unexpectedly on June 10, 2012. He is survived by his spouse; three children, mother, three sisters, two brothers, and many aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins. He enjoyed watching movies and spending time with his family. Funeral services were held privately.

Published in Lowell Sun on June 22, 2012

I have no idea who this other Tim Collins is that wrote this stuff about Shawn, But it wasn't Me. Shawn worked for me as a Mover a while back, and was a good guy.

He would always call to ask if I could give him a referance and I always said yes and gave them a good referance. I'm not sure what Shawn was into and I am just finding out that he passed away.

I am so sorry for your loss. When Shawn worked for me as a mover he was a good guy and a good dad.

Shawns Sister:

No, I will not take this down!!! I apologize, but the truth about your brother hurts..."DON'T IT"? Like I tell my kids..."THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE & SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS".

Where were you and your family when he needed help to fight his addictions? Your brother caused a lot ofharm to my company.

Listen you RUTHLESS PIECE OF ***..My brother passed June 10th ..Take this down or i am reporting you and ill write a bunch of *** about you

To Skjmxas:

I am Shawn's former employer. I had him tested for drugs like I do all my other employers. His test came up positive for cocaine, heroin and pot.

Shawn asked me to take him back when he was fired from Dan's Septic in Candia, NH. I told him that I couldn't take him back because of when he worked for me in the past. Besides, since his resume was posted on the internet, it was public. All I had to do was Google his name and see it. That is when I noticed that he was very deceptive and I warned other employers.

Shawn was a very deceptive person. He conned me out of almost $10,000. I also found needles in his work truck along with 3 bags of white powder substance. He tried telling me that he was being treated for Type 2 diabetes. Funny thing is, I pay for my employees to have a health screening and I pay the insurance. Nothing of him being a diabetic came back.

Hey um *** you can shut the *** up cuz um he was never high on drugs id like to know the *** *** *** that said he was always high. And why the *** would you be looking at his reresume anyways?

All I can say is that Shawn was a good employee but I did notice that at times he did look off. Off meaning that he looked like he was off into space and was lost (not himself).

I took a look at this resume and he did fib on some things.

Shawn was not running any crew, he was working under me and other employees that I had before he started working for me. He makes up stories very well!!!

View more comments

Dans Septic Service - Divorce Looms for Dan's Septic Candia NH

I have been using these guys for 13 years. I recently hired them to empty my tank.

They cashed my $200 check and never provided the service. She lied to me on several occasions using one excuse after another..telling me that the truck broke down one time and that he was just too busy another. When I called and finally spoke to Dan, he told me that him and Robin were getting a divorce and it was not likely that he would empty my tank. Dan and Robin are no longer honorable.

Too bad.

Stay clear of these guys. Robin tells me that my check is in the mail....

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 06, 2011.

Comments

I heard that Dan Laliberte, owner of Dan's Septic emptied his pump truck in the woods and was caught by the state of New Hampshire. They had a $55,000 lien on his property. I can't understand why he is still in business!